Nerd Love Nerd Love

it was cute

For a first not bad. It was cute. Errors here and there, but who doesn'thave em eh?

Breath Me Remake Breath Me Remake

Nice

it was beautifully animated, and obviously a lot of time and effort went into this. My only gripe is that it just kind of felt like it dragged on. I think after the first minute, we understood the theme...it would have been interesting if you had made a really striking meaning, but it was pretty much rehashing the same idea over and over in a different way- don't get me wrong. I really liked this, nor would I be able to create something as visually pleasing, but it just dragged on for me.

I hope to see more of your work though. :-) Keep it up!

Canine Tales- Dearest Canine Tales- Dearest

It's nice

It is pleasant, and I already watch you on deviantart. ;-) And your illustration skills ARE good, but I was hoping to see a little more movement from the dogs. It was mostly tweens.

Not bad for an experiment though. Hope to see more. :-)

Dragon Fist 3 Dragon Fist 3

Not bad..

A lot of effort was put into this, but I found a lot of bugs with the game.

I didn't like the fact that the character walked by itself...and the placement of the buttons for the fighting and blocking were far away...The character also didn't respond at times..

I like where this is going though.

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

the Wii of flash games.

that's not to say that it was amazing- but it wasn't horrible either. The concept and game idea is VERY fun, and I'd like to seee you improve upon this.

The scripting WAS kinda glitchy though. There were times when I couldn't move, and then I'd get attacked by a zombie. It's frustrating. Not bad though.

Egg Controller Egg Controller

ok.....

good concept- needs more to it.

Emerald Hill Zone Remix Emerald Hill Zone Remix

omg

This is made of sex. I LOVE this...