Nerd Love Nerd Love

it was cute

For a first not bad. It was cute. Errors here and there, but who doesn'thave em eh?

Breath Me Remake Breath Me Remake

Nice

it was beautifully animated, and obviously a lot of time and effort went into this. My only gripe is that it just kind of felt like it dragged on. I think after the first minute, we understood the theme...it would have been interesting if you had made a really striking meaning, but it was pretty much rehashing the same idea over and over in a different way- don't get me wrong. I really liked this, nor would I be able to create something as visually pleasing, but it just dragged on for me.

I hope to see more of your work though. :-) Keep it up!

Canine Tales- Dearest Canine Tales- Dearest

It's nice

It is pleasant, and I already watch you on deviantart. ;-) And your illustration skills ARE good, but I was hoping to see a little more movement from the dogs. It was mostly tweens.

Not bad for an experiment though. Hope to see more. :-)

Pencilmation #10 Pencilmation #10

It was nice.

I found myself getting bored with the story to be honest, but I admire the work, and how long this must have taken you. Good music, as well. Awesome work.

Sweet Importance Sweet Importance

For a pot head movie?....well...

I think I actually DID get the jist of what you were trying to say...though it was a little foggy at first.

If you really want to do animations though, you should start from square one and improve some basic drawing skills. It wasn't bad, but there were some VERY obvious mistakes.

You should also try to make a storyboard, so that a concept is more clear throughout your story. You didn't transistion between scenes very well.

Othere than that though, I think you did ok. I really would like to see what you'd make after improving.

Good luck!

Dem Pokermans Dem Pokermans

I really liked this...

Could be better if the entire thing was in color, OR you improved your lnieart...sometimes it was hard to tell what was happening..like the scene with the rock? Overall neatness could do this wonders. Keep it up.

Sonic's World NX ver. Sonic's World NX ver.

Only one prob.

and I found that to be the fact that you zoomed in REALLY close to the sprites? Since they're pixel based, they look cruddy when they're so close....but the actual movie was nice to watch. Nice job.

Camizone Camizone

aww!! this was cute.

Not horrible. Not perfect, but very cute. I like this.

Bitey of Jackinwood Bitey of Jackinwood

why?

This is just insulting.

Bitey plays around Bitey plays around

well...

It's very good to look up to other artists, and to learn from them, but imitation isn't the highest form of flattery.

I understand that this was not intended to "steal" or whatever. I'm not accusing you of that, but you should come up with your own original ideas. That's the reason for the low score. I do hope to see your stuff in the future though. Keep at it.

OctoFlash responds:

my "own" creative stuff can be found on octoflash.devianart.com
still, my work is inspired by adam phillips and what i did here is called fanart.

also, i don't know if you're aware that you can perfectly learn by using references and looking at other artist's works.
anyways, thanks for your time.